There is a lot of talk about social, big data, cloud, digital workplace and semantic web. But what about search, is there anything interesting happening within enterprise search and findability? Or is enterprise search dead?
In the spring of 2012, we conducted a global survey on Enterprise Search and Findability. The resulting report based on the answers from survey tells us what the leading practitioners are doing and gives guidance for what you can do to make your organisation’s enterprise search and findability better in 2013.
This presentation will give you a sneak peak into the near future and trends of enterprise search, based on data form the survey and what the leaders that are satisfied with their search solutions do.
Topics on Enterprise Search
- Help me! Content overload!
- The importance of context
- Digging for gold with search analytics
- What has trust to do with enterprise search?
- Social search? Are you serious?
- Oh, and that mobile thing